- Improves reproductive health
- Treats a wide variety of female disorders
- Increases digestion, physical strength, immunity and sexual health
- Exhibits tonic, nourishing, rejuvenating, galactagogue and aphrodisiac activities
- Indicated to treat Murcha (Epilepsy), Raktapitta (Bleeding disorder), Kshatajakasa, Kshaya (Emaciation) and so on
Medicine form: Powder
It is a Rasayana (rejuvenative) highly used to build women’s health. It is also used to strengthen men and women’s immunity, circulatory, and reproductive systems.