- Improves immunity, strength, and vitality
- Used to improve digestive and respiratory health
- Useful in the treatment of inflammatory skin disorders
- It exhibits anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiviral, rejuvenative, tonic, wound healing and anti-allergy properties
- Detoxifies liver, reduces liver inflammation and protects it from autoimmune injury
Medicine form: Powder
As the name indicates, it tastes sweet. It is a Medhya rasayana (improves brain abilities) and potent detoxifier. In addition, it protects the gastrointestinal tract, liver and skin health.